free counters

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What A Busy Week

Sunday, 25th April 2010
It has been one really long week with so much thing to do, loads of assignment and abundant of exams so much so that I didn't have the time to update my blog. Exam was quite okay since what the lecturer asked to to study came out in the exam. 3 papers are now down and still with 2 more next week. Yesterday, I went through my first MUET exam which I think was much easier than I thought. I was afraid that it would be hard but it turn out to be just fine. I still have my speaking test on the 4th May 2010. I don't really know much about speaking but I wish that speaking too would be much easier. I really hope so. My target is to just achieved band 3 or band 4 as long as I can pass and not repeat it again. It would be a total wate of time for me to repeat it. Wish me luck guys for my MUET and exams. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment