free counters

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The red devils

Thursday, 8th April 2010
It has been quite long time since I have updated my blog. I've been busy for a while with my assignments, exams and whatsoever and I really don't have the time to update my blog. Since now I have the time to update my blog I want to talk about football. I have a really bad day today to see my favourite team, Manchester United to fall to the hands of the germans. It was kind of sad to have watch the game since I really hope that Manchester United could really use their home advantage to knock the germans out of the champions league. But, this is football. Football is where u can't expect things, your team could win or even lose in an instance. Loss is loss and I can't hope that there will be a rematch. But beware other teams, Manchester United will be much prepared in the premier league since their hope in the champions league is vanished. MAN U iI will always be with u guys.

2 comments: